REC Childcare Division Member
HomeOrganisers is a Childcare Division member of The Recruitment & Employment Confederation-REC
HomeOrganisers became a corporate member of REC Childcare division in 2014. We feel that it of the utmost importance to ensure that we are working well within the boundaries of ‘best practice’ in relation to both our clients and candidates.
We comply with all principles of the REC Code of Professional Practice
- We have read, understood and follow the REC guide to complying with the REC Code of Professional Practice and have passed the compliance testing.
- We comply with current legislation and are aware of any new applicable legislation in a timely manner.
- We ensure that candidates have the relevant experience and qualifications for the available position.
- We verify candidate's' qualifications by viewing the original Certificates or Diploma, or by checking with the relevant training body.
- We check employment history and investigate any gaps.
- We take a minimum of two written employer references, and, where possible, make additional enquiries
- We encourage all candidate to take and maintain an up to date a paediatric first aid certificate.
- We only submit candidate details to a client when the position has been discussed with the candidate and the candidate requests to be put forward for the role.
- We promote diversity.
REC Code of Practice and Guidance to complying with the Code can be found at https://www.rec.uk.com/
To request a call back, please use this short Contact Form and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements in due course.
Please complete our Family Registration Form if you would like us to begin the search for your ‘Perfect fit' candidate
Please complete our Candidate Registration Form to begin the registration process with HomeOrganisers
Alternatively, Phone 01932 254686 anytime.