Star candidate - AP4
Star Candidate Summary AP4
Languages: English Fluent, Hungarian (MT)
Driver: Driver with own car
Number of years’ relevant experience: 3 years
Qualifications: Degree educated
DBS: In progress
Preferred position: Nanny/Housekeeper, Housekeeper, Housekeeper/cook, Mother's Help
Availability /notice period: Immediately
Anett is a talented and experienced Housekeeper Nanny who excels at both the childcare and the housekeeping elements of her role. She is extremely hard working and very flexible. We enjoyed interviewing Anett as she is very friendly, open and has a very happy disposition.
A typical day in her current role:
- 7am- wake 5 girls up and assist washing them and getting them dressed and ready for school
- Prepare breakfast
- School run dropping 4 girls off to two different schools
- Arrive back to their home with a 2.5 year old girl,
- Clean the house between 9.30am - 2pm (dust, bathrooms, kitchen hoover, mop), laundry, ironing, cooking a light lunch for the little girl, (sometimes drive the mother to London for shopping or errands etc), making shopping list, shopping, getting school uniforms ready for the next day.
- Leave the house at 2pm to pick the 4 other girls up at 3pm, 3.15pm, 3.30pm and 4pm.
- Do their KUMON with them in the car while we wait for the others to finish school.
- Speak with their teacher to catch up and passing information to the mother.
- Arrive home with the girls around 5pm.
- My shift is ends and the other nanny is waiting to take over.
- During school holidays, I take the children out almost every day to different places, like Legoland, playground, park, the river to feed ducks or other outdoor activities
- The father is travelling a lot, so when the mother needs any help around the house with maintenance issues, I assist by organising and solving the problems.
Annet is looking for a long time role within a family where she can continue her chosen career as a Housekeeper/Nanny.