Star Candidate - MW4
- Location: -Worcester Park
- Languages: - English
- Driver: -Yes with own car
- Number of years’ experience: - more than 25 years
- Qualifications:- Common Core Skills, First Aid and Food Hygiene
- Live-in/Daily:- Daily
- Part-Time/Full-Time:-Full time
- DBS: - will renew on offer of engagement
- Preferred position:-Nanny or Nanny/Housekeeper
- Availability for interview: - Flexible to suit family
- Availability /notice period: - Immediately
“Mary was always amazing with the children and they both adore her. Most importantly, both my husband and I felt Mary took an excellent care of them both. Mary was always happy, enthusiastic and professional with the children. Mary cooked excellent health meals and prepared lunchboxes on a daily basis. Mary is very sociable and was quickly organising play dates and activities with other families in our surrounding. The children love Mary very much and will miss her in the future.” (Most recent family).
Mary is a wonderful Nanny who loves working with children in the family home. She has a wealth of experience and offers a firm but fair approach to dealing with the children in her care.
Mary is very organised and likes to plan activities for the children and enjoys spending time in the local parks, the library and hosting play dates.
Mary is a keen cook and cooks everything from scratch. She is more than happy to cook for the family as well as the children.
She is completely reliable, has excellent time keeping skills and is rarely sick.
I thoroughly enjoyed my interview with Mary. She inspires confidence and trust and is a genuinely lovely person.