Star Candidate JO1
Star Candidate Summary for JO1
- Location: -Ashford
- Nationality: - British
- Languages: - English
- Driver: - Yes, clean licence. Confident driver of 27 years with own car
- Number of years’ experience: - 10 years’ experience childcare and Mum to two grown up children
- Qualifications: - CACHE level 3 early Years Care and Education. Numerous childcare related courses.
- Live-in/Daily:- Daily
- Part-Time/Full-Time:- Part time 25 hours per week
- DBS: - Enhanced DBS
- Preferred position:- Nanny, Mothers Help Before School Nanny and/or After School Nanny
- Availability for interview: - Flexible
- Availability /notice period: - 4 weeks, less for After School position
Joanna has worked in childcare for many years. She has worked in nurseries. She is lively and committed and is looking for a position within a family that offers further hours to add to her current role.She is extremely capable, an excellent timekeeper and very resourceful. Joanna is trustworthy, committed and very well presented.As a mum to 2 grown up children, she is completely at ease working with children of all ages. She is equally comfortable working in a shared or sole charge role. Joanna is happy to do light housekeeping.