Star Candidate - LT2
- Location: - Dorking
- Languages: - English
- Driver: - Yes. Clean driving licence. Driving for many years
- Number of years’ experience: - 10 years+
- Qualifications:-Various childcare courses
- DBS: - Yes. Enhanced for child workforce. Issued 29th September 2014. Member of DBS update service.
- First Aid – Yes
- Salary expectation: - £10/11 net per hour
- Preferred position:- Housekeeper/Nanny, Nanny
- Availability for interview: - Flexible
- Availability /notice period: - 1 week
Linda is extremely experienced both with children and housework. She is a mother to grown up children and has worked in a pre-school since 1998. During this period, Linda has also worked with private families as a housekeeper. She has been with one family for 9 years and other families for 3 years. Linda is Girl Guide leader and plays an active role as a Brownie. She is very active, enjoying walking in her free time. She loves to kick a ball around a park and is physically active with the Brownies.Linda really is a safe pair hands, who is very dependable and looking for a long term position.I have no hesitation in recommending Linda for your role.