Star Candidate - MB1
- Location: - Windsor
- Languages: - English Fluent
- Driver: - Yes, with own car
- Number of years’ experience: - 10 years Plus
- Qualifications:- Housekeeping training conducted via Royal Household
- Cooking: - A confident, competent family cook. Able to cook most cuisines
- Live-in/Daily:- Either
- Part-Time/Full-Time:- Full time
- DBS: - Happy to renew DBS on offer of engagement
- Preferred position:-Housekeeper
- Pets:- Happy to care for most pets
- Availability for interview: - Flexible
- Availability /notice period: - Her current employer is gravely ill and she has been advised to look for a new position. The situation is fluid but we believe that she will be able to leave with minimum notice.
Maureen is a fabulous candidate for all housekeeping positions. She has many years’ experience working in ‘5 star’ homes and also as a member of the Royal household. She was attached to Frogmore house and undertook many courses in relation to caring for Royal households and historical items. Maureen is lively, energetic and has a super work ethic. She is a delight to interview as she is bright and engaging. She takes immense pride in her work and truly enjoys running a household.