Star Candidate - RD1
- Location: - Weybridge
- Languages: - English-fluent. German-Fluent
- Driver: - Yes. Driver with own car
- Number of years’ experience: - 7.5 years. Nanny and nursery work
- Qualifications:- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in children and young people’s workforce
- Live-in/Daily:- Daily position only
- Part-Time/Full-Time:- Full Time
- DBS: - Yes issued for work at current position
- Preferred position:- Nanny-Housekeeper, Nanny
- Availability for interview: - Evenings and weekends
- Availability /notice period: - 1 months’ notice
RD is a level headed, bubbly level 3 qualified, first aid trained and a holder of an enhanced DBS. She has nearly 8 year direct childcare experience as either a nanny or nursery nurse and is completely comfortable with children of all ages.RD really enjoys working in childcare as she loves helping the children to grow, learn new things and develop in all learning areas.She is creative, and often plans art activities, and is a big fan of baking and cooking with the children. RD loves the outdoors and spends lot of time with her charges in the park walking/scooting/cycling. She is confident, intelligent, calm and organised. She has the ability to have fun with the children but also able to set boundaries. She is punctual, and good with details. RD is not only well presented, she is also articulate, thoughtful and always willing to go the extra mile.
RD is completely at ease with the nanny/housekeeper role and she is naturally tidy and clean and happy to do all the housework including laundry, ironing and cooking as well as he general household chores. RD drives daily and has held her licence for 3 years and has her own car. She is very engaging and is a pleasure to interview.